Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The MILLION DOLLAR SHOT








Would you ever want to get MILLION dollars. My book is realistic fiction because what’s happening in my book can happen in the real world. In my book, a boy named Eddie Ball gets to shoot a basketball from the foul line to get a MILLION DOLLARS!!! I like this book because after so much practice Eddie did, Eddie should not miss the shot and Eddie did make the shot. If he did not make the shot I might have not liked the book because after reading so much about how much practice he did, who was his teacher and how did he teach Eddie to shoot the ball from the foul line. There was a secret that his teacher taught him. People should read the book, THE MILLION DOLLAR SHOT because it has suspense.

DAN GUTMAN,   the author of 















THE MILLION DOLLAR SHOT

1 comment:

  1. The book cover looks interesting, but I can't see your blog post. Can you make it visible?

    ReplyDelete