Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Arslan's Future College

              My future college is Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I found it when I was going to College Success Academy and I saw a sign in the train.
                My interest is being a software engineer. I want to make games like action games and racing games for XBOX, PSP, Wii, etc. My father told me about software engineering. I am interested in MIT college because I want to be a software engineer. This college tells me more about how to be a software engineer and what will I need to do.

7 comments:

  1. arslan your blog is fresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what made you want to go to this college?Plus nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tells me more about technology.

      Delete
  4. Have you visited the MIT campus? If not, you could put in a request for a field trip.

    ReplyDelete